miércoles, 1 de agosto de 2007

welcome



Hi, my name is jose Rangel but everybody calls "joseito" I`m from Maracaibo, originally. I am 18 years old and study accountant`s office publishes in URBE, I live in maracaibo, masterful mountain range.
I love playing soccer, surfing the net, studying english, talking on the phone with my friend, pizza, chocolate, my family and my dog.
I hate onions smoking getting up early on the weekend, wolence and washing the dishes.
my dream is to travel around the world visit the tower of Eiffel in paris, of course, graduating to me as accountant with good academic average and to be a good accountant, also desire to learn to speak french and english desire to work in one a company important and to buy a house, to morry to me and to form a good family.
About english master to learn new lenguages.
I think english is very important. I listen to misic and I watch the english t.v in some times and think thank that it is very important to knou to other lenguages....

No hay comentarios: